Right here you’ll need to point out proof of COVID-19 vaccination in Edmonton
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Alberta, several Edmonton companies have chosen to require guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon entry.
Some have simply made it a rule that you are not allowed to enter the store if you are not double vaccinated, while others require a mix of proof of vaccination and negative COVID-19 test results prior to entry.
Here are the places in Edmonton that will require you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
This is not an exhaustive list and will be updated as more companies announce COVID-19 vaccines or testing protocols.
The Starlite room
- The Starlite Room requires proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test in order to attend events. The Starlite Room says if you choose to take the COVID-19 test, the negative test result must be within 72 hours of the event opening time.
- In the Winspear Theater, everyone aged 12 and over must prove that they have been double-vaccinated or that they have a negative PCR test within 48 hours.
- Valid electronic or printed copies are accepted as well as other provincial, territorial, or state equivalents. Visit the Winspear website for more information.
- The Citadel Theater requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test must be presented by anyone 12 years or older who enters the building.
- Electronic or paper records are accepted. Visit the Citadel website for more information.
Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Oil Kings
- The Oilers Entertainment Group requires anyone participating in an Edmonton Oilers or Edmonton Oil Kings game to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test performed within 48 hours of the game.
- Rogers Place accepts electronic or paper records as proof of vaccination.
- The Edmonton Elks require fans who attend games to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, which was performed within 48 hours of game time starting October 15.
- Fans must present either electronic or paper proof of vaccination before entering the stadium.
Evolution wonder lounge
- In the downtown bar, all guests are required to present a vaccination card prior to entry.
- You will need to provide either electronic or paper proof of vaccination.
- The restaurant requires guests to be fully vaccinated to dine indoors, while guests who dine al fresco are not required to provide proof.
Arcadia Brewing Co.
- Arcadia Brewing Co. will provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test to guests up to 48 hours prior to their September 20th visit.
- The brewery accepts an electronic or printed vaccination certificate as well as photos of the vaccination certificate.
- Metro Cinema is encouraging guests to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test up to 48 hours prior to their September 20th visit.
- The theater will accept electronic or printed proof of vaccination, as well as photos of your vaccination record, or proof of a provincial, territorial, or federal health claim.
- From September 15th, YEG Cycle will need proof of a full vaccination in order to take part in the spinning courses in their studios.
- Studios will accept electronic or printed vaccination records, as well as photos of your vaccination record, or proof of a provincial, territorial, or federal health claim. More information can be found here.