International Edmonton helps: ETS Stuff a Bus – Edmonton
Help us to collect food and donations for the needy!
This year’s ETS Stuff a Bus runs from November 24th to 28th. There are many ways you can support this year’s campaign.
Edmonton Peace Officers will be in select stores on November 24th, 25th and 26th. Stop by and help fill their cruisers with food. The peace officers will be in the following locations:
- Wednesday, November 24th from 12pm to 5pm at Namao Save-On-Foods and Calgary Trail Save-On-Foods
- Thursday, November 25th from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Mayfield Save-On-Foods and Save-On-Foods Stadium
- Friday, November 26th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 50th Street Save-On-Foods and Jaegar Ridge Save-On-Foods
On Saturday November 27th, ETS buses will be at every Save-On-Foods location in Edmonton, collecting food for those in need! Help fill the buses with groceries and keep shelves full at Edmonton’s Food Bank until 2022.
Donations are also accepted at Clareview and Century Park LRT stations on Sunday November 28th. Look out for the LRT car with the Christmas decorations!
Other ways to support Stuff A Bus:
- donate a non perishable food donation in the store at Save-On-Foods
- donate $ 2, $ 5, $ 10 or more at the checkout at Save-On-Foods
- Donate online by using the form below and selecting ETS Stuff a Bus under Fund (minimum $ 3 for online donations)
- Text FEEDYEG to 20222 to donate $ 10 or $ 20
Thank you for helping to relieve hunger.