Edmonton Oilers Launch Oilers+ for Stay Video Streaming
The Edmonton Oilers have launched the team’s new official year-round video streaming service, Oilers+, that will provide fans with a one-stop destination for exclusive live and behind-the-scenes content.
The video streaming platform is now accessible via EdmontonOilers.com/OilersPlus and the Oilers+ app is now available for download on mobile devices, PCs and smart TVs.
Oilers+ provides fans exclusive access to:
- Live feeds every time Oilers players, coaches and management step up to the mic
- Live pre and post game shows before and after every Oilers game
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes series that provides an all-access pass to the hockey club
- Live practice coverage with regular check-ins at home and on the road
- Special features, highlights, archival content, and lifestyle programming
“Oilers fans have always been league leaders when it comes to consuming their team’s content,” says Stew MacDonald, President & CRO of OEG Sports & Entertainment. “Whether it’s our TV broadcasts on Sportsnet, our radio broadcasts on 630 CHED, our website, our team app or our social media channels, our fans continually rank near or at the top of all audience, visitor and engagement metrics in the NHL. Our Oilers+ streaming service is the next logical step to satisfy our fans’ passionate appetite for more and unique Oilers content.”
Oilers fans can sign up for a three-day free trial and/or subscribe to Oilers+ now via OilersPlus.com. A monthly subscription is priced at $8.99, while a 12-month subscription is $59.99.
For a limited time, the annual subscription includes $20 in added value from Pizza 73.